Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2018

Shaking My Head in Independence, Missouri

It had been raining overnight and into the early morning in Independence.

I went to the Independence Center shopping mall to walk around for a while before the stores opened.

When I left the mall, I saw that the rain had let up quite a bit, but there was still some rain coming down.

As I drove home, I noticed a man at the Highway 291 off ramp at Highway 40. I couldn't tell if he was panhandling or if he was trying to hitch a ride somewhere.

It is not unusual to see panhandlers or hitchhikers at this location.

What was unusual was that this man was playing a guitar. He was playing his guitar in the rain!

I thought, "Man, you're going to ruin your guitar!"

But I guess he didn't care.

Anyway, that was something that you don't see every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment